GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Nevermore, 1897: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Paul Gauguin (1848-1903), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
Gauguin's paintbrush expresses his rich inner vision, here moving the eye lazily over the contours of the girl's body and lingering over the colors and shapes of his dreamlike images. Chosen as one of the most romantic artworks in a recent Art Fund poll, this painting reflects Gauguin's rejection of Bourgeoisie Parisian society for the sensuality and mystery of his adopted home on the island of Tahiti. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 20.5"Wx14"H framed (13"Wx6.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx18"H framed (21"Wx10.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 40.5"Wx24.5"H framed (33"Wx17"H image size, 4"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 48.5"Wx28.5"H framed (41"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.