GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Morris Trellis Tiffany-Style Stained Glass Window
More than 170 hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass encased in glazier's came.
The Art and Crafts movement features clean simple designs plucked directly from nature. Inspired by William Morris' 1862 Trellis textile design, this brilliant fruiting vine exhibits an Asian inspired architectural design. A bower of leaves, bright berries and vines grow across a background of sunny yellow, framed with a soft blue border of glass. The innate appeal of a bountiful garden flourishes in this amazing example of Arts and Crafts style stained glass. This masterwork will keep your privacy as it glows with color hung in a favorite sunny spot. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered in glazier's came, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 8.5"Wx22"H. 3 lbs.