GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Morning Awakening, 1878: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Eva Gonzalès (1849-1883), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $499.00
With soft brushstrokes that reflect breaking dawn on white linen, a black haired beauty greets the viewer in a sensitively rendered portrait that explores the use of light and color. Artist Gonzalès was a pupil of artist Edouard Manet and like he, is considered part of the famed French Impressionists, though neither exhibited with the group. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 21.5"Wx18.5"H framed (14"Wx11"H image size, 4"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Medium: 31.5"Wx26.5"H framed (24"Wx19"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 41.5"Wx34.5"H framed (34"Wx27"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.
- Grande: 50.5"Wx41.5"H framed (43"Wx34"H image size, 4"W frame), 12 lbs.