GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Morgan le Fay, 1864: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Frederick Sandys (1829-1904), in the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, UK
$150.00 – $450.00
In a medieval Avalon workshop strewn with the tools of her trade, the half-sister of King Arthur, Morgan le Fay, practices rituals of the Old Religion. British painter Frederick Sandys was so inspired by the lofty ideals of tragic power depicted in Arthurian legends that it was the subject of many of his most immortalized works. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 13.5"Wx16.5"H framed (6"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 22"Wx28.5"H framed (14.5"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 30.5"Wx40.5"H framed (23"Wx33"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 36"Wx48.5"H framed (28.5"Wx41"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.