GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Modern Couple Dancing, 1922: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Otto Dix (1891-1969), at the Buchheim Museum, Germany
$150.00 – $399.00
Full of movement and life, a happy couple dances toward their future in a modern synergy of color and form. This work is a notable departure for German artist Dix, best known for his ruthless and realistic depictions of the brutality of war. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.125" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin in a deep ebony hue highlighted by a faux mat and a classic, understated border in an antique gold finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 11.75"Wx15.25"H framed (6"Wx9.5"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 19.25"Wx26.75"H framed (13.5"Wx21"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 26.75"Wx38.75"H framed (21"Wx33"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 33.75"Wx48.75"H framed (28"Wx43"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 10 lbs.