GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Milliners, 1912: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist August Macke, (1887-1914), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $399.00
In a masterpiece of chromatic cubism, Macke's shop window expresses a feeling and a mood rather than depicting objective reality. One of the leading members of the German Expressionist group Der Blaue Reiter, Macke's life was cut short during the second month of World War I. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.125" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin in a deep ebony hue highlighted by a faux mat and a classic, understated border in an antique gold finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 13.25"Wx14.75"H framed (7.5"Wx9"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 22.75"Wx26.75"H framed (17"Wx21"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 29.75"Wx35.25"H framed (24"Wx29.5"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 37.75"Wx44.75"H framed (32"Wx39"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 10 lbs.