GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Medium Cranes Cast Bronze Piped Garden Statues
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use
$79.95 – $599.00
These bronze crane statues, reminiscent of the European tradition of splendid, grand-scale garden art, artistically captures the form and grace of elegant herons. Our bronze crane statues, finished with a hand-applied emerald verde bronze patina, are cast one piece at a time in the traditional lost wax method, which highlights their graceful legs and exquisite, elongated necks and guarantees lasting beauty. Sure to be a focal point, these Design Toscano heirloom-quality bronze garden statues convey that you take the exterior of your home as seriously as the interior. Piped to optionally cascade flowing water from the crane's beaks into your pond, pool or fountain. Simply add two of the optional 290 GPH pond pump kits to create beautiful water music in your garden.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time, tone may vary slightly.
- Each crane requires a 290 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water. We recommend our DR-290 pump sold below.
- Tubing size needed: 3/8" inside diameter.
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care, cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- Straight Neck: 7"Wx8"Dx31"H. 6 lbs.
- Curved Neck: 7"Wx12.5"Dx25"H. 6 lbs.