GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Medinet Habu Sculptural Egyptian Wall Clock
Named after the sacred Egyptian city, this quality quartz clock with Egyptian numerals and 19 dia. face features the image of King Tut's sarcophagus as well as the eye of Horus. Hand-painted and hand-crafted of quality designer resin with real gold leaf accents, this large-scale, display-quality wall sculpture transforms any home bar, entertainment area or recreation room into something truly magnificent!
- Includes hanger(s) on back for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Accepts your 2 AA batteries, not included.
- This item is recommended for indoor display only.
- This work of sculptural art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold and/or silver leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
Weights & Dimensions
- 19"Wx4.5"Dx40"H. 15 lbs.