GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Medieval Cross Frame Chair: Each
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Designed as an authentic replica of a Renaissance-style "X-Cross" Chair used by aristocrats in ancient times, the detail involved in creating such a magnificent piece takes more than two full days of hand-carving by a master woodworker. From Greenmen to lion faces, this mahogany piece is hand-burnished and gently distressed just enough to replicate the distinctive authenticity of rich period furniture.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Due to its hand-crafted nature, carvings vary slightly.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 24"Wx21"Dx34"H. 15 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 16"H.
- Arm from floor: 28.75"H.