GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Peeing Boy of Brussels Sculptural Fountain
This legendary Manneken Pis has stood in Brussels for over 300 years
We've captured this icon of one of Europe's most beautiful cities while versions of his legendary story continue to multiply over the centuries. Manneken Pis ("little man pee" in Dutch), a famous landmark and rite of passage for many European tourists, has stood near Brussels Town Hall since 1619. This delightful and mischievous sculpture with included UL-listed recirculating pump and shell basin, will bring classic art and humor to your home or garden. This Toscano exclusive is cast in quality designer resin and finished in faux stone.
- Simple assembly required.
- This fountain includes a 92 gallon per hour pump with 6 foot long cord.
- It holds approximately 1.4 gallons of water.
- Drain water and bring inside during freezing conditions.
Weights & Dimensions
- 17"Wx17"Dx34.5"H. 23 lbs.