GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Peeing Boy of Brussels Piped Statue
This legendary Manneken Pis has stood in Brussels for over 300 years
We've captured this icon of one of Europe's most beautiful cities while versions of his legendary story continue to multiply over the centuries. Manneken Pis (
little man peein Dutch), a famous landmark and rite of passage for many European tourists, has stood near Brussels Town Hall since 1619. This delightful and mischievous sculpture will bring classic art and humor to your home or garden. This Toscano exclusive is cast in quality designer resin, finished in faux stone, and piped for optional use as a
spitterinto your pool, pond, or spa. (Accommodates Pump Kit DR-120, sold separately.)
- Statue alone (NG335051) is piped for water but does not include pump
- Complete fountain includes statue basin plinth and pump
- Pump includes 6 foot long cord.
- Tubing is ⅜" inside diameter.
- Statue fits on our Classic Statuary Plinth Base: Medium NG314105.
Weights & Dimensions
- 10.5"Wx6.5"Dx27"H. 8 lbs.