GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Man on the Moon Astronaut Statue
Expected back in stock: December 8
It was one small step for man and a giant leap for mankind when the crew of Apollo 11 took the first moon walk over 45 years ago! Celebrate the historic voyage as astronauts Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins traveled to the moon aboard the Saturn V and the lunar module made contact. Our Design Toscano-exclusive large-scale moon man was sculpted with accurate detail from bubble helmet to lunar backpack before being cast in quality designer resin and painstakingly hand-painted from American flag patch to protective suit. Don't miss this piece of American history that's an instant heirloom for family and a remembrance of a global first that every guest to your home will surely admire. This large-scale, display-quality sculpture transforms any home, garden, restaurant or hotel into something truly magnificent!
Retailers your social media marketing will be supercharged after adding a 'share-worthy' Design Toscano Big-Boy photo op statue to your location!
- Kids will love having their pictures taken with our charming characters and parents will love sharing adorable photos of their friends and family.
- When the online buzz is coming directly from patrons it will be received as more genuine and will generate more referrals than your content or paid ads ever could!
- Don't forget: Include a sign or logo with your photo op statue so it will be easy to identify your brand on social media.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 36"Wx28.5"Dx74.5"H. 69 lbs.