GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Mademoiselle Cezanne's French Slipper Chair
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture
This difficult-to-find, scaled dressing chair is elegantly upholstered for boudoir or bath in tone-on-tone cream with a stitched lattice of gold. Always right where you need it, this 18th-century French antique replica is crafted from intricately hand-carved mahogany and is finished in real gold leaf. A Toscano exclusive.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 150 pounds (70 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Dacron
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 23.5"Wx21.5"Dx28"H. 15 lbs.