GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Madame Antoinette Salon Mirror
Inspired by French Rococo antiques found in the grande salons of Paris
Sculpted roses spring forth from this replica 17th-century antique destined to become a striking centerpiece of your home. The generously sized, companion salon mirror sparkles to reflect its own ornate, beribboned sculpt. Beautiful in a stylish entryway, this grand scale piece is cast in quality designer resin and finished in faux antique gold as an investment in European style.
- Includes hanger(s) on back for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- 28"Wx1.5"Dx37"H. 19 lbs.
- Glass of Mirror: 14"Wx21"H.