GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Dragons Thorne MacGarvey Claw Sword Hanger Wall Sculpture Set
Sculpted according to Arthurian legend by artist Richard Warsin
Expected back in stock: June 30
Legend whispers that when King Arthur finally slew his lifelong nemesis, the fierce MacGarvey Dragon, he preserved and memorialized its claws to hold his beloved sword, Excalibur. Whether you slide your sword through the top slot of the dragon scales and menacing talons or simply admire the designer resin hangers' detail, these Toscano exclusives are truly unique.
- Each includes 4 keyhole slot(s), one in each direction, for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Shown with our Excalibur Sword WJ29049, sold separately.
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- Set of Two: Each 7"Wx6"Dx7"H. 3 lbs.
- Irregularly shaped opening measures approximately 4" wide.