GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Luncheon on the Grass, 1863: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Edouard Manet (1832-1883), in the Musee d'Orsay, Paris
$150.00 – $450.00
Remaining controversial to this day, some suggest this work is a statement on the taboo of Parisian prostitution while others label it a treatise on the propriety of the time. French artist Manet often shocked the public with his statements in favor of individual freedom. Though he often broke with academic tradition, Manet's amazing skill still earns him a place in every mention of the 19th century's greatest artists. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx13"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27"Wx22.5"H framed (21"Wx16.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39"Wx31.5"H framed (33"Wx25.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 47"Wx38"H framed (41"Wx32"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.