GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lovers in Black and White Sculptural Glass-Topped Table
With a nod to the figurative style of Italian artist Modigliani, this smartly contemporary table centers on two serene faces in an artistically elongated form. In a creative synergy of style and function, a perfect circle of 1½ feet of thick, beveled-edge glass is almost invisibly secured by its fulcrum. Our quality designer resin table is finished in lacquered ebony and white to meld with any stylish décor. This clever approach to furniture décor is - as you'd expect - found only at Basil Street Gallery!
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 18.5"Wx18.5"Dx20"H. 20 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 18.5" round, 1/5" thick