GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Louis XV French Rattan Chair
Hand-carved mahogany 18th century antique replica seating furniture
In the true Rococo style of Louis XV, deeply hand-carved roses and leaves play across the frame of rich mahogany that holds an expanse of double caned rattan in this oh-so-French chair. Just like one you'd see in any fine 18th century Parisian home, our exclusive is accented with gold gilt to bring out the depth of the carvings and blend with your other antiques. A functional work of furniture art, it brings authentic French style and sophistication to any room.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- This work of furniture art uses the ancient gilding process of real gold leaf, which is applied by hand one piece at a time. As a result, tone and texture may vary slightly giving it the unique look of original antiques.
Click to Order Replacement Hardware
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 28"Wx24.5"Dx32"H. 11 lbs.
- Floor to Top of Arm: 25.5"
- Floor to Top of Seat: 16"
- Back Height: 15.5"
- Seat Dims: 21"Wx23"D.