GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Los Tres Caballos del Castillo Alomar Horse Wall Sculpture
By artist Evelyn Myers Hartley
Known internationally for her artistic interpretation of wild horses, artist Myers Hartley presents these stylized Spanish stallions galloping like the wind, from the Iberian legend of Alomar Castle. At over 2 feet across, this Toscano exclusive, designer resin wall sculpture adds drama, movement and prestige to your home or that of any equine lover.
- Includes 2 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Design Toscano is not responsible for damages due to failed hangers and/or improper installation.
About The Artist
Evelyn Myers Hartley (b. 1960)Artist and proud grandmother Evelyn Myers Hartley grew up on the East Coast before leaving the US to study abroad in England where she majored in fine art and sculpture. After a brief tenure teaching art in Kiev Ukraine Hartley returned home to work as a sculptor and raise a family. She draws inspiration from her favorite sculptor Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux a French artist during the rule of Napoleon III particularly when she is sculpting the faces of the angels and fairies that she is known for. Her specialty lies in capturing the human form in unique poses for her Design Toscano-exclusive statues and wall sculptures. When she isn't sculpting Evelyn likes to quilt and bake especially French pastries.
More works by this artist
- Follow simple seasonal maintenance steps in the PDF linked above to help preserve your garden décor investment for years to come.
Weights & Dimensions
- 25.5"Wx4.5"Dx16.5"H. 5 lbs.