GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Raffles Winged Lion Settee Bench
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
The stylized Medieval lions in this exquisite, 7-foot long work of fine furniture art fan their wings to form the amazing arms and sides of this settee unparalleled in beauty. More than a week of hand-carving by our master craftsmen is required for the mahogany lion faces, paw feet and Gothic egg & dart detail of our medium-sized sofa. Named after Lord Thomas Stamford Raffles, who founded the British colony of Singapore, our bench is blanketed in luxurious brown and antique gold upholstery with a velvety texture. The wide-seated comfort of this high-quality, Design Toscano-exclusive bench makes it a Gothic statement piece for any room.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 440 pounds (200 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 86″Wx32″Dx46″H. 143 lbs.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 19.5”H.
- Seat Dims: 70.5”Wx27.5”D.
- Back Height: 26.5”H.
- Floor to Top of Armrests: 37.5”H.
- Leg Height: 14”H.