GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Lord Raffles Winged Lion Buffet Table
Our hand-carved mahogany signature furniture is an investment in European style and sophistication
The most ornate Medieval style buffet table we've been privileged to offer! Boasting ball and claw feet that rise toward Gothic winged lions, this investment in fine furniture art takes well over two weeks of skilled hand-carving. Imagine serving a bountiful brunch from its wide top of more than a yard of glowingly polished, kiln-dried mahogany. Accessories are kept at hand in its two generous drawers that feature ornate gold-toned metal handles. Named after Lord Thomas Stamford Raffles, who founded the British colony of Singapore, our Design Toscano exclusive side board console table boasts the authentic period details of a true Gothic revival piece, echoing the fine craftsmanship of centuries past.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 330 pounds (150 kgs).
- Our mahogany Lord Raffles Winged Lion Buffet Table is constructed with engineered plywood and MDF components for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 41.5"Wx20.5"Dx46.5"H. 132 lbs.