GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Raffles Grande Hall Lion Leg Bench
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture
$12.95 – $1,150.00
What greater treat than to take your ease on an exquisite bench originally created for Lord Thomas Stamford Raffles, founder of the British Colony of Singapore. Featuring deep, large-scale, solid mahogany hand-carvings of royal court symbols and massive growling lion heads that require over a week of work by a single artisan, this Design Toscano-exclusive Gothic work of furniture art is anchored by an ornate center stretcher bar. Deeply cushioned, our 4-foot long bench is hand upholstered in a heraldic jacquard of gold, burgundy and navy. Whether it serves at the foot of a bed, across from a bookshelf of classics or in an entryway, this Medieval marvel is an investment in fine European styling.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 310 pounds (140 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 49"Wx20"Dx20"H. 35 lbs.