GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Raffles Grande Hall Lion Leg Bench
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture
What greater treat than to take your ease on an exquisite bench originally created for Lord Thomas Stamford Raffles, founder of the British Colony of Singapore. Featuring deep, large-scale, solid mahogany hand-carvings of royal court symbols and massive growling lion heads that require over a week of work by a single artisan, this Design Toscano-exclusive Gothic work of furniture art is anchored by an ornate center stretcher bar. Deeply cushioned, our 4-foot long bench is hand upholstered in a heraldic jacquard of gold, burgundy and navy. Whether it serves at the foot of a bed, across from a bookshelf of classics or in an entryway, this Medieval marvel is an investment in fine European styling.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 310 pounds (140 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 49"Wx20"Dx20"H. 35 lbs.