GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Langton's Gothic Dragon Castle Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Our mythical medieval fortress accent table is expertly sculpted by fantasy artist Monte M. Moore
$49.95 – $389.00
From the imagination of award-winning artist Moore, well known for his fantasy art and sculpture, a Celtic castle with classic spires and a dragon-topped turret seemingly rises through the cloudlike glass table-top to serve your guests! In a creative synergy of style and function unlike any Medieval castle we've ever seen, our Toscano catalog exclusive, quality designer resin version with Gothic grey stone finish is sculpted 360º and topped with a 3/8" thick, pencil-edged glass top to be admired from all angles.
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 35 pounds (16 kgs).
- Item is shown lighter in color to highlight detail; actual color is darker than it appears here.
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 23"Wx23"Dx30.25"H. 34 lbs.
- Tabletop Height: 21.25"H.
- Glass Tabletop: 23" round, 3/8" thick