GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Langton's Gothic Dragon Castle Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Our mythical medieval fortress accent table is expertly sculpted by fantasy artist Monte M. Moore
From the imagination of award-winning artist Moore, well known for his fantasy art and sculpture, a Celtic castle with classic spires and a dragon-topped turret seemingly rises through the cloudlike glass table-top to serve your guests! In a creative synergy of style and function unlike any Medieval castle we've ever seen, our Toscano catalog exclusive, quality designer resin version with Gothic grey stone finish is sculpted 360º and topped with a 3/8" thick, pencil-edged glass top to be admired from all angles.
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 35 pounds (16 kgs).
- Item is shown lighter in color to highlight detail; actual color is darker than it appears here.
Click to Order Replacement Glass
About The Artist
Monte M. Moore (b. 1971)
American artist Monte M. Moore works in the Gothic realm of dragons gargoyles and other grotesque beasts bringing them to a frightening realistic existence in his sculptures furniture and other artwork. Moore originally set out to enter the world of medicine but in 1993 decided to abandon his dreams of becoming a doctor instead jumping into the world of comic books fantasy sci-fi and gaming. He has created many successful drawings and illustrations in these fields. Moore also is a self-proclaimed "motorhead" as he owns rides and collects motorcycles. Moore's award-winning sculptures bring his artistic visions to life in 3D magnificence. Sculptures such as Skull of the Horned Beast and Divinities of the Norse Pantheon blend legend and graveyard tales into Gothic art. He has also created works of furniture art including the Warwickshire Dragon and The Dragon of Upminster tables. Moore also donates his time to seminars teaching fantasy art techniques and other topics. He especially enjoys speaking at schools where young children and would-be artists of the world can be inspired to follow their dreams and become an artist.
More works by this artist
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 23"Wx23"Dx30.25"H. 34 lbs.
- Tabletop Height: 21.25"H.