GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Fitzsimmons Greenman Window Seat
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Expected back in stock: March 17
Originally used by upscale Medieval English society and low enough to sit in front of a window without blocking the view, this work of furniture art provides instant architecture. It requires four days for our master crafters to hand-carve the detailed Greenman face and ornate Gothic swags that embellish this kiln-dried quality mahogany Design Toscano exclusive. You'll be just as proud admiring this bench from afar as a work of furniture art as you will using it for sophisticated historical seating!
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 220 pounds (100 kgs).
- Our mahogany Lord Fitzsimmons Greenman Window Seat is constructed with an MDF top for supreme stability and strength.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 47.5"Wx14.5"Dx30.5"H. 42 lbs.
- Floor to Seat: 19.5"H.
- Leg Top to Bottom: 14.25"H.