GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Earl Houghton's Elephant Trophy Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Our artistically sculpted, African elephant table symbolizes British colonial Africa and exotic jungle adventures
Expected back in stock: January 19
Customers loved the elephant trophy wall sculpture from the Houghton Estate in the north of England so much that they requested a table too! Complete with faux ivory tusks, this pachyderm is cast in designer resin so realistically detailed that guests will wonder if it s an actual British colonial relic. An 18" dia. beveled glass top allows the timeless trophy to be admired from any angle.
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
Click to Order Replacement Glass
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean dry lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 18"Wx18"Dx20"H. 26 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 18.5" round, 1/5" thick