GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Earl Houghton's Elephant Trophy Glass-Topped Sculptural Table
Our artistically sculpted, African elephant table symbolizes British colonial Africa and exotic jungle adventures
Expected back in stock: February 10
Customers loved the elephant trophy wall sculpture from the Houghton Estate in the north of England so much that they requested a table too! Complete with faux ivory tusks, this pachyderm is cast in designer resin so realistically detailed that guests will wonder if it s an actual British colonial relic. An 18" dia. beveled glass top allows the timeless trophy to be admired from any angle.
- Simple assembly required. Simply screw glass tabletop to base using metal fulcrum.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 110 pounds (50 kgs).
Proper care and maintenance will keep your designer resin furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Wipe up spills on glass table tops promptly with a damp cloth.
- Dust sculptural table bases regularly with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- To remove accumulated dust, use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth.
- Avoid placing hand-painted full color finishes in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Weights & Dimensions
- Table: 18"Wx18"Dx20"H. 26 lbs.
- Glass Tabletop: 18.5" round, 1/5" thick