GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lord Cumberland's Foot Stool
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replicas.
Lord Cumberland had this throne built for his royal guestroom. Not knowing whether his visitors would be kings or queens, he had both likenesses carved into the spindles and regal lion heads carved roaring from the arm rests. The matching wooden footstool has the same quality, hand-tacked leather cushion and deeply carved Georgian details as the wide throne. These replicas take over a day to hand carve.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 286 pounds (130 kgs).
- Upholstery Content: 100% Natural Leather
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 22"Wx18"Dx21"H. 19 lbs.
- Floor to top of seat: 22"H.
- Seat: 24.5"W x 22"D.
- Chair arm from floor: 30.5"H.