GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Looking Out to Sea, 1910: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Paul Fischer (1860-1934), in a Private Collection
$199.00 – $550.00
With coastal seagrass and breaking waves adding blissful texture around her, the artist's white-clad Victorian beauty gazes out to sea in an idyllic work that is equal parts portrait, nostalgia and naturalistic landscape exploration. Danish artist Fischer, often called "Copenhagen's Painter" for his early city life scenes, was also known for bright, sunny bathing scenes, some with nudes. His work was well-collected and even commissioned by the King of Norway. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 18.5"Wx15.5"H framed (11"Wx8"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 30.5"Wx23.5"H framed (23"Wx16"H image size, 4"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Large: 38.5"Wx29.5"H framed (31"Wx22"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Grande: 55.5"Wx41.5"H framed (48"Wx34"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.