GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lombard Art Deco Winged Sofa Chair
Hand-carved solid mahogany antique replica seating furniture
Expected back in stock: March 10
When your home deserves a touch of haute couture, you'll choose this sensual Art Deco work of furniture art named for American film actress Carole Lombard. With its stunning curves and elegantly sexy lines, this classical sofa wing chair evokes an image of 1930s Hollywood film noir. Created atop a sturdy mahogany frame, its dramatically curvaceous arms, back and seat are upholstered and tufted in a creamy, ivory-hued velvet. With stylishly glamorous, acanthus-detailed legs and apron hand finished in a rich gold leaf, this stylish piece is perfect in a bedroom or wherever else you'll be applauded for its pure drama.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 330 pounds (150 kgs).
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 48.5"Wx38"Dx49"H. 66 lbs.
- Seat: 21"Wx25.5"D.
- Floor to top of seat: 15.75"H.
- Floor to top of arm rest: 30.5"H.