GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lighting Santa's Path Whitey the Holiday Gnome Statue
A staple of Santa's Christmas crew, our grinning holiday gnome Whitey holds a metal candle lantern to light St. Nick's snowy path! With whiskers to his ankles, chubby cheeks and a characteristic red gnome hat, our Design Toscano-exclusive Christmas elf gnome is a jolly personality who adds fun flanking an entrance, a fireplace or a buffet centerpiece. Sculpted at almost a foot and a half tall and 360 degrees around to be admired from any angle, this happy helper is cast in quality designer resin and hand painted in woodland hues to make a grande statement indoors or out. Tealight not included. Do not leave lit candles unattended.
12"Wx9"Dx15½"H. 7 lbs.
12"Wx9"Dx15½"H. 7 lbs.
- Metal lantern.
- Holds 1 tealight candle; not included. Can be changed via bottom of lantern.
- Do not leave lit candles unattended.
About The Artist
- Liam is a great artist
For California Customers
- California customers need a special delivery truck
- Wood Furniture Care:
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.
- More information is required for this product