GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Les Coquelicots: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Leon Francois Comerre (1850-1916), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
From large dark eyes, a beauty in the exotic trappings of Orientalism meets the viewer with a sensuously innocent and steady gaze in this lavish work awash in bright embellishments and period ornamentation. A French artist who studied at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, Comerre's portrait work was widely sought after by the haute bourgeoisie, those wealthy merchants and their wives who wished to be immortalized in paint rather than in a photograph. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 13.5"Wx17.5"H framed (6"Wx10"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 20.5"Wx28.5"H framed (13"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 27.5"Wx40.5"H framed (20"Wx33"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 32.5"Wx48.5"H framed (25"Wx41"H image size, 4"W frame), 10 lbs.