GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Leila (Passion), 1892: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Frank Dicksee (1853-1928), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
The ravishing Leila reclines in the luxurious trappings of an elegantly appointed harem, the erotically defining symbol of the exotic Orient. Gently filtered sunlight kisses her flawless skin from cheek to toe, while leopard pelts adorn cushions beckoning with untold delights. Considered a Pre-Raphaelite painter in style and technique, Dicksee painted elegant society portraits as well as biblical, literary and historical figures. He served as leader of the Royal Academy and was knighted in 1925. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.5"Wx14.5"H framed (9"Wx7"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 28.5"Wx24"H framed (21"Wx16.5"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 37.5"Wx31.5"H framed (30"Wx24"H image size, 4"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 45.5"Wx37.5"H framed (38"Wx30"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.