GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Le Tub, 1886: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Edgar Degas (1834-1917), in the Musee d'Orsay, Paris
$150.00 – $450.00
With elements of both Western and Japanese art, this pastel is a still life that contrasts the light and shadow of chiaroscuro with the stark angles often found in Japanese prints. This is part of a well-regarded series by Degas, and a refreshingly far cry from the traditional European scenes of ladies at their toilette. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 17.25"Wx14.75"H framed (9"Wx6.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 29.25"Wx23.25"H framed (21"Wx15"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 41.25"Wx31.75"H framed (33"Wx23.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 49.25"Wx37.25"H framed (41"Wx29"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 11 lbs.