GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Le Flesselles Hot Air Balloon Illuminated Stained Glass Statue
Over 250 individually hand-cut pieces of art glass wrapped in copper foil
Envision the warm golden glow of this turn-of-the-century-style illuminated statue-we're sure it's the most impressive lamp seen since balloon inventors Joseph and Jacques Montgolfier first flew! A balloon of quality hand-crafted authentic art glass sits atop swaged, highly detailed, French bronze-finished metalwork in a substantial sculpture evoking the magnificence of the Grand Epoque. With an artisan's eye, each piece of Design Toscano's distinct high quality art glass is hand-cut, copper-foiled, and individually soldered, taking over two full days to create. Our exclusive, high quality stained glass lamp has the look of a fine period antique.
- Simple assembly required.
- Light fixture accepts your (1) 40-watt, type E-26 bulb, not included.
- Switch on 53" long cord.
- Indoor use only.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The type of light bulbs used in these stained glass lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass lamps have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 11"Wx11"Dx27.5"H. 14 lbs.