GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Le Escritoire Secretary Desk
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica home office furniture
Eight cubbies and fifteen drawers, including five secret ones, define this distinctive, mahogany secretary that's a rich blend of French and English period style in a difficult-to-find warm finish. Requiring more than six days to exquisitely hand-carve, our Design Toscano exclusive rises on claw-and-ball Chippendale legs towards a yard-wide desktop boasting rope detail and hand-carving on three sides. Quality mahogany, authentic metal pulls and a bevy of hidden details make this stunning piece an heirloom for generations to come.
- Simple assembly required. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Maximum weight limit for this item is 440 pounds (200 kgs).
- Our mahogany Le Escritoire Secretary Desk is constructed with with an engineered plywood and MDF top for supreme stability and strength.
About The Artist
Thomas Chippendale (1718-1779)
Thomas Chippendale was a world famous cabinet maker working in the mid-Georgian English Rococo and Neoclassical styles. His designs published in a 1754 trade catalog were so influential in Britain Europe and America that the name Chippendale became synonymous with any furniture design similar to his Director style.
- Proper care and maintenance will keep your wooden furniture beautiful for years to come.
- Follow simple guidelines in the PDF linked above.
Weights & Dimensions
- 41"Wx23"Dx43"H. 99 lbs.
- Distance between front legs: 36"W
- Floor to Bottom of Desk: 24"