GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Large Herons Cast Bronze Piped Garden Statues
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use.
$99.95 – $1,099.00
These bronze bird statues, reminiscent of the European tradition of splendid, grand-scale garden art, artistically capture the form and grace of elegant herons. Our bronze crane statues, finished with a hand-applied classic sepia patina, are cast one piece at a time in the traditional lost wax method, which highlights their graceful legs and exquisite, elongated necks and guarantees lasting beauty. Sure to be a focal point, these Design Toscano heirloom-quality bronze garden statues convey that you take the exterior of your home as seriously as the interior. Piped to optionally cascade flowing water from the crane's beaks into your pond, pool or fountain. Simply add two of the optional 400 GPH pond pump kits to create beautiful water music in your garden.
- Each heron requires a 400 GPH (gallon per hour) recirculating pump to spout water we recommend our DR-400 pump sold below.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time, tone may vary slightly.
Click to Order Pump Kit DR400
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care, cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- Large Heron Head Low: 10"Wx6"Dx42.5"H. 16 lbs.
- Large Heron Head High: 11"Wx6"Dx50"H. 15 lbs.