GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Large Bronze Crane Piped Garden Statue: Curved Neck
Cast in the traditional lost wax bronze method and piped for optional pond or fountain use.
This bronze crane statue, reminiscent of the European tradition of splendid, grand-scale garden art, artistically captures the form and grace of the elegant heron. Our bronze crane statue, finished with a hand-applied emerald verde bronze patina, is cast one piece at a time in the traditional lost wax method, which highlights its graceful legs and exquisite, elongated neck and guarantees lasting beauty. Sure to be a focal point, this Design Toscano heirloom-quality bronze garden statue conveys that you take the exterior of your home as seriously as the interior. Piped to optionally cascade flowing water from the crane's beak into your pond, pool or fountain. Simply add the optional 400 GPH pond pump kit to create beautiful water music in your garden. Accommodates Toscano Pump Kits DR-400, sold separately.
- Color patina is applied by hand one piece at a time, tone may vary slightly.
- Tubing size needed: 3/8" inside diameter.
- Fits on Large plinth (NG314100) Laurel plinth (KY3917) Rococo plinth (KY0631) and Grande Garden plinth (JE122359)
- The original appearance of your heirloom bronze sculpture can be maintained with occasional care, cleaning and polishing as you would with any other cherished artwork.
Weights & Dimensions
- 9.5"Wx14"Dx35.5"H. 16 lbs.