IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE: We are currently experiencing shipping delays due to challenges from COVID-19 and its impact on the global supply chain. We recommend everyone shop early this holiday season.
Lafayette Gueridon Pedestal Table
Hand-carved mahogany antique replica
Choose a smart pedestal table with a distinctly European lineage to elevate your design to the next level! Rising from deeply hand-carved paw feet and a triangular central core toward a double bevel crowned top, this solid mahogany Basil Street masterpiece with dark, polished finish is a true standout. Popular since the court of Louis XIV, this gueridon style work of furniture art may be perfectly positioned beneath a painting, aside a chair or stationed in a front hall as a replica antique worth admiring. Simple assembly required.
32"dia.x33"H. 40 lbs.
32"dia.x33"H. 40 lbs.
- Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or in a damp area.
- Arrange your furniture so it is not placed near heating or air conditioning vents.
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
- Be careful not to place plastic materials on your furniture. Certain plastics have elements that may react with and damage the finish.
- Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods of time.
- Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt cloth or leather under accessories.
- Lift objects directly up rather than dragging items across the finish of your furniture.
- Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish.
- Dust frequently with a clean dry lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or furniture wax build-up use a soft cloth dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean cloth and then apply furniture polish wiping it in the direction of the wood grain.
- We recommend that furniture be polished every six months.
- Wood finishes will change in appearance as they are used. Slight variations in appearance and the fit of joints and seams will result from the normal expansion and contraction of wood as it responds to climatic changes in the home.
Please remember a little maintenance and care will keep your furniture investments beautiful for years to come.