GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lady in a Green Jacket, 1913: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist August Macke, (1887-1914), at the Ludwig Museum, Cologne, Germany
$150.00 – $399.00
The park glows in saturated, luminous color as the woman in the bright green jacket becomes the focal point of this mesmerizing work by German Expressionist August Macke. One of the leading members of Der Blaue Reiter, Macke integrated avant-garde elements are also considered part of Fauvism. His life was cut short during the second month of World War I. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style 3.125" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin in a deep ebony hue highlighted by a faux mat and a classic, understated border in an antique gold finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14.25"Wx14.75"H framed (8.5"Wx9"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 21.75"Wx22.75"H framed (16"Wx17"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 28.75"Wx30.25"H framed (23"Wx24.5"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 37.75"Wx39.75"H framed (32"Wx34"H image size, 3.125"W frame), 10 lbs.