GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Lady Astor Demi-Lune Stained Glass Window
More than 230 individually hand-cut pieces of authentic art glass encased in glazier's came.
Expected back in stock: December 9
The elegance of a traditional half-moon shape blends with the sparkling beauty of vibrantly colored glass to create a Victorian-inspired window that tints the sunlight with scintillating shades of amethyst, light blue and gold. Each piece of art glass in this almost-yard-long work is hand-cut, copper-foiled and individually soldered, requiring three full days to complete. Our exclusive work of high quality stained glass art has the look of a fine period antique.
- Window includes two scroll brackets and two approximately 20" long chains with snap hooks for hanging.
- Chains can be adjusted for length by removing links as needed.
- Each bracket requires two screws, not included.
For California Customers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead a chemical which is known to State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- This is authentic, hand-crafted art glass; variations of texture and color are part of the process.
- The amount of sunlight or ambient lighting shining through these stained glass windows may affect the appearance and color of the glass.
- Our stained glass windows have been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
Weights & Dimensions
- 33½"Wx17"H. 8 lbs.