GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
La Madonna della Rondine, 1490: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Carlo Crivelli (1430-1495), in the National Gallery, London
$150.00 – $399.00
A swallow perches at the pinnacle of this altarpiece depicting the Virgin and Child being visited by Saints Jerome and Sebastian. The artist signed himself Miles (Latin: knight), a title at roughly the time this work was commissioned by the Ottoni and di Giacomo families. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 12.5"Wx15"H framed (6.5"Wx9"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 20.5"Wx27"H framed (14.5"Wx21"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 28"Wx37"H framed (22"Wx31"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 35"Wx47"H framed (29"Wx41"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 10 lbs.