GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
La Cible d'Amour, 1758: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Francois Boucher (1703-1770), in the Musee du Louvre, Paris
$150.00 – $399.00
Passionately celebrating the most idyllic aspects of love, two chubby-kneed cherubs hover on tiny feathered wings as the arrow of passion hits its intended mark. French artist Boucher, a proponent of Rococo tastes, was known for his classical themes as well as for his portraits of his benefactor, Madame de Pompadour. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx12.5"H framed (9"Wx6.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 27"Wx21"H framed (21"Wx15"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 36.5"Wx28"H framed (30.5"Wx22"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 46.5"Wx35"H framed (40.5"Wx29"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 10 lbs.