GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
L'Inondation a Port-Marly, 1876: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Alfred Sisley (1839-1899), in the Musee d'Orsay, Paris
$150.00 – $450.00
In its quiet fashion, this scene of the floodwaters around a wine shop in the Rue de Paris in Port-Marly is one of the true masterpieces of plein air Impressionism. Alfred Sisley, who retained his British citizenship despite years in France, shows his lifelong love affair for the landscape in this work set along the banks of the Seine. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style 3.25" wide frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15"Wx13.5"H framed (9"Wx7.5"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 25.5"Wx22"H framed (19.5"Wx16"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 6 lbs.
- Large: 39"Wx33"H framed (33"Wx27"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 45"Wx38"H framed (39"Wx32"H image size, 3.25"W frame), 11 lbs.