GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
The Kiss, 1859: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Francesco Hayez (1791-1882), in the Pinacoteca Brera, Milan, Italy
$150.00 – $450.00
In a work that takes liberties with time, a Risorgimento patriot says goodbye before going off to war. Though the departure of lovers remained the same, The Kiss was painted to celebrate the victories of a war 500 years later he Second War of Independence in 1859. Hayez was the leading artist of Italian romanticism, renowned for his historical paintings and coveted portraits. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. The imported, delicately carved hardwood frame boasts a delicate leaf motif with fine feathered detailing finished in antique gold tones.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 14"Wx16.5"H framed (6.5"Wx9"H image size, 4"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 23"Wx28.5"H framed (15.5"Wx21"H image size, 4"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 28.5"Wx35.5"H framed (21"Wx28"H image size, 4"W frame), 8 lbs.
- Grande: 37.5"Wx47.5"H framed (30"Wx40"H image size, 4"W frame), 11 lbs.