GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
King Tutankhamen's Egyptian Throne Chair
Full-scale replica from the tomb of the boy King Tut
Expected back in stock: March 26
Our artists worked to capture every detail when they re-created this attention-demanding, full-size replica throne from King Tut's 3,500-year-old museum original in Cairo. Nothing short of amazing, this substantial, quality designer resin work of furniture art is exquisitely painted in the rich palette of Egypt. Each chair requires a full two weeks to craft and is sure to impress.
- Chair has a woven wood and faux-wicker seat that is removable
- 300 lb. Maximum Weight Limit
Weights & Dimensions
- 28"Wx25"Dx41.5"H. 84 lbs.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 21”H.
- Seat Dims: 21”Wx18”D.
- Back Rest: 21.75”H.
- Arm Height from Top of Seat: 9.5”
- Middle Wicker Part of Seat: 15”Wx13”D.