GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
King Tut Royal Bathroom Toilet Paper Holders
Let our Egyptian wall sculptures hold your TP roll in style!
Papyrus is hard on the tush! You'll be the king of your own throne when this ancient deity unrolls your soft toilet tissue rather than the papyrus scrolls he unfurled in life! King Tut is sculpted complete with golden cobra mask, ready to hold forth your ceremonial bathroom tissue with a regal Egyptian air. Cast in quality designer resin and hand painted in a rich palette, this Egyptian King wall sculpture takes his job very seriously. Whether you choose to give our Design Toscano-exclusive Egyptian figurine as a gift or to accent your own imaginative home bathroom with this symbol of an ancient civilization, we're sure you'll have fun with this icon of royal Egypt!
- Includes 3 keyhole slot(s) for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
- Holds TP: 5¼"Wx2¼"Dx2"H.
- Due to the nature of this item we are unable to accept returns.
- Sorry toilet paper not included.
Weights & Dimensions
- Queen Nefertiti: 6.5"Wx5"Dx8.5"H. 2 lbs.
- King Tut: 7"Wx5"Dx7.5"H. 2 lbs.