GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Jewish Girl in Tangiers: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Charles Landelle (1821-1908), in a Private Collection
$150.00 – $450.00
An idealized beauty, this young Jewish maiden is awash in a soft light that plays across the sumptuous texture of ebony curls, gold-threaded fabric and milky skin. French painter Landelle was a pupil of the famed Paul Delaroche and worked in the soft, pale style common among his studio colleagues. Landelle won many medals and in 1855, was received into the Legion of Honor. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica 4.375" wide, European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 15.75"Wx17.25"H framed (7.5"Wx9"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Medium: 26.25"Wx29.25"H framed (18"Wx21"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx36.75"H framed (24"Wx28.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 9 lbs.
- Grande: 38.25"Wx43.75"H framed (30"Wx35.5"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 10 lbs.