GET EXCLUSIVE SALES & COUPONS! SIGN UP TODAY!
Jeanne in the Garden, Pontoise, 1872: Framed Canvas Replica Painting
By artist Camille Pissarro (1830-1903), in the Uffizi Gallery, Florence, Italy
$150.00 – $450.00
Painted from a distance, 7-year-old Jeanne Pissarro, the artist's daughter, blooms every bit as splendidly as any of the flowers beautifying the rich summer garden landscape in this classic. Exhibiting a mastery of technique and color, this piece not only embodied a doting father's deep affection for an eldest child, but it was treasured as part of the family's personal collection until their deaths. Called "Dean of the Impressionist Painters" because he acted as a father figure to the Impressionists and post-Impressionists, Pissarro is the only artist to have shown his work at all eight Paris Impressionist exhibitions. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. Our replica European style, bright gold-toned ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Includes picture wire and hardware for hanging. Follow simple steps in the PDF linked above.
- Please note these instructions are meant for common drywall walls. If other conditions are present, check with your local hardware store for recommendations on hardware and hanging methods.
Weights & Dimensions
- Small: 16.25"Wx18.25"H framed (8"Wx10"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 3 lbs.
- Medium: 24.25"Wx28.25"H framed (16"Wx20"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 4 lbs.
- Large: 32.25"Wx37.25"H framed (24"Wx29"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 5 lbs.
- Grande: 43.25"Wx51.25"H framed (35"Wx43"H image size, 4.375"W frame), 7 lbs.